Anyone else notice 2011-2012 Britney kind of looked like...

Carrie Underwood?

In this video I was watching a live performance of Till The World Ends and she is almost unrecognizable. Go to 8:00. I thought immediately she looks like Carrie Underwood.

Then I saw other photos from the same era and I realized she always did during this time period. But she doesn't look like this now and never did before. Why the drastic change to her look around Femme Fatale? I am not judging nor conspiring, just it's interesting!

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I remember that time people would criticize her neck, or her eyes, and say she looked old. Shortly after that people began criticizing how her face, eyes, and mouth seemed lifted. 

That is so interesting! I wonder if that may have forced her to prematurely do plastic surgery to sorta combat those comments from people?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

That is so interesting! I wonder if that may have forced her to prematurely do plastic surgery to sorta combat those comments from people?

I don’t judge anyone fire getting whatever they want done. If it makes them happy I think that’s great. However, the constant ridicule Britney has always received has had to take a toll sometimes. I also hope the constant bashing was not used by her team to further demean and abuse her. 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I’m 100% certain this “wholesome, bored, I’m-a-mom’ look was pushed by team con and her father. They wanted to strip away anything they perceived was too **** or ***ual about her and this is what they did. 

I’m not sure they were trying to strip away anything that was ***ual about her. On the contrary, the very first Team Con move in her music career was putting her naked in a music video in the very first shot. They had her release a single where she is literally singing “**** Me” in the chorus. Work ***** video too was very ***ual.

They definitely controlled her image during those years but I don’t think they were trying to make her not ***ual.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block