Tabloids are still so vile, leave her alone!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

54 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I really hope that she considers engaging a professional PR team in the future, as they would be able to effectively enhance her public image and commemorate her remarkable legacy Hx1YSjS.gif

To be fair, when she was at her peak and had a PR team they didn’t help her image much either. She was advised to keep quiet on things she should’ve/could’ve spoken up about or was put in the middle of bad situations that made her look worse. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

To be fair, when she was at her peak and had a PR team they didn’t help her image much either. She was advised to keep quiet on things she should’ve/could’ve spoken up about or was put in the middle of bad situations that made her look worse. 

Back in the 2000s, things were totally different, especially when it came to PR tactics. But now, in the age of social media, the landscape has drastically transformed. The awareness and impact of things have skyrocketed, reaching a whole new level.

17 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Back in the 2000s, things were totally different, especially when it came to PR tactics. But now, in the age of social media, the landscape has drastically transformed. The awareness and impact of things have skyrocketed, reaching a whole new level.

I understand how it works in today’s age lol, I’m just saying the media and general public for the most has always had a negative perception of her for no reason. PR can only change so much.

11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I understand how it works in today’s age lol, I’m just saying the media and general public for the most has always had a negative perception of her for no reason. PR can only change so much.

And I'm just saying her PR team from the 2000s or whatever that was sucked, the field of public relations was not as well developed as it is today. If she were to receive assistance from a capable PR team, there is a strong possibility for her to gain recognition as a respected artist but also foster a genuine likability and empathy from people. Such success often requires surrendering a substantial amount of control to the team so I see why she doesn't want it

Edited by Henry.
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block