I’ve never seen this Lucky Magazine photo before! Have you?

• Super Mods
Just now, PlatinumB said:

I'm sorry, but this shoot is giving Real Housewives of Orange County... The wig... the clothes... She was in her early 30s and they made her look like she's mid 40s :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Wonder if Jamie or Lou picked out the clothes :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I think in this photo, everything looks much, much better. I think she looks really beautiful here :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

spacer.png

I actually like this one :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Discuss :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Are you serious? This photo is even worse than the rest of them. The clothes, the wig, her awkward posture, her uncomfortable facial expression. You can see she doesn't want to be there.

Edited by Viking84
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
34 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

She's talked about this shoot already on her IG a years or so ago and confirmed how they sabotaged her look/image by dressing her up in dowdy clothes and fitting her with a bad wig

I know. I’m saying in this photo, she looks much better than the photos that they went with. I’m praising her and not tearing her down :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I am. It’s much better than the others. 

Well, to each their own, I guess. I think the others are better. But I am sure we can all agree that they are all terrible. Definitely her worst photoshoot ever.

Edited by Viking84

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block