Britney Spears’ conservatorship case will be going to trial in front of a new judge, Ana Maria Luna.

2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

REVIEWS FOR JUDGE LUNA:

If you are a woman with a custody issue and Judge Luna is assigned to you, you need “AFFIDAVIT OF PREJUDICE PEREMPTORY CHALLENGE TO JUDICIAL OFFICER” (Code Civ. Proc., §170.6), to get your case switched to another judge.  This judge will ignore impeachment evidence against men. The judge will accept hearsay and obvious perjury against a woman. If you are a woman with kids, 170.6 this judge before it is too late.

Comment #: CA31328
This judge should not be anywhere near a family court. Biased toward fathers. Ignores facts and evidence. Disregards the law.

Comment #: CA31269
Factual, negative comments on this judge have been ignored, while she has alsoignored the best interest of the child, while acting anti-mom , anti-women. She also ignores solid evidence, of DV, perpetrated against women and DV perpetrated against the protective mom.

Comment #: CA31172
Judge Luna rules in favor of dads and men; she is is an anti-mom, anti-female, judge. Ignores strong evidence of DV and this is not in the best interest of any child, or mom-female, victim. She is biased, uninformed, rude and does not belong in family court.

Comment #: CA31046
All the negative comments about this judge are true. Ignored well-evidenced DV with thorough testimony and witnesses. Also did something else completely out of line and against the best interest of the child(ren) to punish mother that I cannot speak about without it giving away who I am.
I will just say that it wasn’t anything related to allegations of abuse or alienation, or anything else common that you would guess that pro-dad/ anti-mom judges would even use to justify an order.

Comment #: CA30662
This judge is motivated by power and politics. She should be nowhere near a courtroom, when they re-open. If you are connected, you will have no problem.

:ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

REVIEWS FOR JUDGE LUNA:

If you are a woman with a custody issue and Judge Luna is assigned to you, you need “AFFIDAVIT OF PREJUDICE PEREMPTORY CHALLENGE TO JUDICIAL OFFICER” (Code Civ. Proc., §170.6), to get your case switched to another judge.  This judge will ignore impeachment evidence against men. The judge will accept hearsay and obvious perjury against a woman. If you are a woman with kids, 170.6 this judge before it is too late.

Comment #: CA31328
This judge should not be anywhere near a family court. Biased toward fathers. Ignores facts and evidence. Disregards the law.

Comment #: CA31269
Factual, negative comments on this judge have been ignored, while she has alsoignored the best interest of the child, while acting anti-mom , anti-women. She also ignores solid evidence, of DV, perpetrated against women and DV perpetrated against the protective mom.

Comment #: CA31172
Judge Luna rules in favor of dads and men; she is is an anti-mom, anti-female, judge. Ignores strong evidence of DV and this is not in the best interest of any child, or mom-female, victim. She is biased, uninformed, rude and does not belong in family court.

Comment #: CA31046
All the negative comments about this judge are true. Ignored well-evidenced DV with thorough testimony and witnesses. Also did something else completely out of line and against the best interest of the child(ren) to punish mother that I cannot speak about without it giving away who I am.
I will just say that it wasn’t anything related to allegations of abuse or alienation, or anything else common that you would guess that pro-dad/ anti-mom judges would even use to justify an order.

Comment #: CA30662
This judge is motivated by power and politics. She should be nowhere near a courtroom, when they re-open. If you are connected, you will have no problem.

wellp, we're fuc*ed :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Are all the judges in California corrupt ?
 I mean it’s like there’s this whole evidence about the abuse that the Team Con did and somehow they always get away with thanks to corrupted judges, lawyers, doctors and media. 
She deserves JUSTICE !!! 

At least and at last her truth will be out there with the book, but I totally understand that she’s disgusted by the whole system and just wants to live her life without working ever again.

Actually kind of...California is notorious for its horrible and corrupt judicial system :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Idk if others have mentioned it, but this woman resided over the case of Nichelle Nichols which was very obviously a ******* **** show until the day that the woman sadly died. To the users asking if every judge in cali is corrupt, we’ll the answer is no - but anyone who is signed off on Britneys case is probably going to be hence why we need to take our ducking heads out of the sand and actually hold these people to count because CLEARLY the probate system is not entirely fair or just. 

• Love 3

I hate to be a party pooper but she’s no different than Judge Pennywise. They’re all the same… Britney’s case involves years of corruption within the court and the judicial system in California. Any judge who actively seeks to uncover the truth and sets her free, I’m sure will be threatened with their lives.

I personally don’t think Britney will ever get justice in this life… At least, not legal justice. The court will never expose their own abuse because it will also uncover the irreparable damage they’ve done to so many other victims.

Personally, I have no hope and it’s stupid to put our trust in a corrupted system… Also worth mentioning, for Rosengart to be working pro-bono, I don’t know, I just get the feeling he knows the case will get nowhere (not to mention the many things he could have done and didn’t) and he will just do what he can to keep it on the news for as long as he can.

Britney needed an aggressive lawyer, not just on paper, but fighting for her… Similar to Depp’s lawyer, but instead, she got this lawyer that did the bare minimum for her.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Are all the judges in California corrupt ?
 I mean it’s like there’s this whole evidence about the abuse that the Team Con did and somehow they always get away with thanks to corrupted judges, lawyers, doctors and media. 
She deserves JUSTICE !!! 

At least and at last her truth will be out there with the book, but I totally understand that she’s disgusted by the whole system and just wants to live her life without working ever again.

Idk based off my dedicated #freebritney rabbit hole research skills I would say the California court system is corrupt 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Britney fans mocking the new judge for Britney's case probably won't help Britney in anyway js

i actually think it will help Britney more to raise attention to the fact that her case was moved to from one corrupt judge to the next…

it’s really crazy how the media stopped reporting on this case…

if the judge was changed in the meg thee stallion vs tory lanes case it would be all over tmz, social media, etc 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I hate to be a party pooper but she’s no different than Judge Pennywise. They’re all the same… Britney’s case involves years of corruption within the court and the judicial system in California. Any judge who actively seeks to uncover the truth and sets her free, I’m sure will be threatened with their lives.

I personally don’t think Britney will ever get justice in this life… At least, not legal justice. The court will never expose their own abuse because it will also uncover the irreparable damage they’ve done to so many other victims.

Personally, I have no hope and it’s stupid to put our trust in a corrupted system… Also worth mentioning, for Rosengart to be working pro-bono, I don’t know, I just get the feeling he knows the case will get nowhere (not to mention the many things he could have done and didn’t) and he will just do what he can to keep it on the news for as long as he can.

Britney needed an aggressive lawyer, not just on paper, but fighting for her… Similar to Depp’s lawyer, but instead, she got this lawyer that did the bare minimum for her.

Deep's lawyers were incredible in every way,  I would have loved for them to defend Britney because they did their job masterfully and didn't miss a single detail, always to the point. 

And our Rosengart ... :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:  ZERO moves!!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block