Sucker for Pain (By Demand)

2 hours ago, Rdrg said:

How did Mood Ring came out by demand?? Is it possible we ask Sucker For Pain (By Demand)?? The song would be huge for her! 

Can’t be done cuz Sucker is an unreleased, Mood Ring was already released as a Japan-only bonus track.

17 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I love her voice on this song. One of the best unreleased tracks from that era. Anyone know when it was recorded? Can’t believe they passed on this and went with the atrocity that is Bloody J.I.z.z.

they needed people 2 be on the suicide squad soundtrack’s main song in i believe 2015, britney was 1 of the choices & she recorded it, as well as Demi Lovato, but instead they went with imagine dragons??? 😭 they could’ve had all the rappers & britney, cause imagine dragons fall flat imo 💀

Edited by aoki.loid
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
19 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

then a one months later she released Manjobi straight out of Myah Jean :clownery_makeup_meme:

But Mind Your Business was never put out officially or even leaked as a demo for that matter. So it was a new song for everyone. 

Sucker For Pain was officially released by a popular group in 2015…The circumstances are totally different, so you are the clown. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

But Mind Your Business was never put out officially or even leaked as a demo for that matter. So it was a new song for everyone. 

Sucker For Pain was officially released by a popular group in 2015…The circumstances are totally different, so you are the clown. 

Does it matter? Both songs are boring, even Marjorie is huge trash and recorded by Myah and changed to Britneys voice with AI.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block