Britney posts Brad Pitt photo and talks about her family: My mom and dad were a stunning couple when they were young … like shocking attractive

59 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I dont know but it seems she was ******** by her uncle. 

This is exactly what I got when I read what she wrote. 😔😔😔 She probably couldn’t put this in the book for legal reasons but still wanted to get this out there without outright saying it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Some stories should remain private. Also, there is no way she would remember getting potty trained since they start at 2 years old. 

Yeah… Idgi. No one remembers stuff from when they were 2 unless they were traumatic… and I guess that’s what some of you guys are going for? Yikes. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

girl what? family issues? You have sued your father for kidnapping you for 13 years and now he reduces it to "family issues" and you say he was beautiful when he was young?

girl bye

blackpink-jennie.gif

doubts about if she actually was trafficked or just a bit pissed with her father cause she could not do everything she wanted ?

• Love 3

With Brit doing a lot of healing, therapy (and ofc writing the book) it’s possible she’s unlocked some childhood memories. However I’m not comfortable making such an assumption based on that caption alone.

Re Sam, he probably just posted the comment without reading her caption first. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block