What celebs have the funniest names?

I still can't in "Priyanka Chopra" or "Deepika Padukone" - it screams to me Broccoli Juice or Bretyna Speransky :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

What names of celebrities you heard about, have really the funniest names? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Spoiler

TO BORING PEOPLE - DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUS

BORING PEOPLE ARE NOT WELCOMED IN THIS THREAD!!! :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Something about calling people's actual names dumb doesn't sit right with me. It's especially sus considering both of the actresses you named are of Indian descent. I'm not here to drag you, sweets, but maybe read the room next time. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

This place has gone downhill since a while now. Sad to see such threads.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Something about calling people's actual names dumb doesn't sit right with me. It's especially sus considering both of the actresses you named are of Indian descent. I'm not here to drag you, sweets, but maybe read the room next time. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

1 hour ago, rck92 said:

This place has gone downhill since a while now. Sad to see such threads.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-212a547803cbad42d.gi

3 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

That's disgusting and extremely problematic.

oh-thats-not-in-the-sense-that.gif

Spoiler

God, why are you all taking everything so seriously. Because of people like you, we all go to ruin, because you are eternally annoyed by any stupidity. You see racism, hatred and other nonsense in everything. If you have a problem, go to another thread. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block