It seems that Britney shaved underneath her hair

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It’s a blurry video with fast motion. I think her extension are pulling her hair taught. What do you think the extension are holding on to in this photo? 06-BE3-CB5-29-E4-458-A-8-E45-14-E4-F86-A

Her hair. I’m not saying that she doesn’t have extensions attached to her hair. The lower part/quarter of her head seems much shorter. We can agree to disagree. If you watch the video in regular mode and focus on that area, you will see the difference. 

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Her hair. I’m not saying that she doesn’t have extensions attached to her hair. The lower part/quarter of her head seems much shorter. We can agree to disagree. If you watch the video in regular mode and focus on that area, you will see the difference. 

But this view shows clips connected to her hair all the way down. They’re just “high up” leaving a lot under. I think when she’s whipping her hair it’s and she’s recording then instagram compresses the video it just blurs out the hair being pulled taught. 

Can’t ignore this thread any longer lol.
Well imo yeah it does look shorter like it’s growing back either because, as OP says, it’s been shaved or cut off but is growing back. Maybe her hair breaks off when she’s stressed or anxious. Maybe she pulls her hair out. There’s a name for that…Trichotillomania. 

Idk the issue with her hair, like, maybe she doesn’t want to sit to get it done every six weeks or so. Her hair needs upkeep as it grows back. I know we’ve had this conversation before about Britney’s hair/awful extensions. The guy who does Maria Menounos’s hair was doing/did Britney’s hair (Dmitri, the Greek guy?) at some point and does great work (as do all/most the other people who have done her hair over the years) so he’s not the problem. Putting in extensions too soon while the natural hair is still short will not look good and isn’t healthy for her hair.

I remember Britney got extensions put in too soon after it started to grow back in 2007. We’ve seen the pics. It’s her thing, I suppose. She has the money, resources & the time to get a hair stylist to help her with her hair, teach her how to properly care for it at home. Wear a wig when she goes out but go with the natural hair at home. But apparently she’d rather wear unsightly extensions, barely wash it and finger comb it up in a bun or wear it messy hanging down. I just hope that as she gets better so will her hair, but it is up to Britney to decide to take care of that part of herself too.

23 hours ago, Antidote said:

The big deal is that you are not Britney Spears.

You can shave off all the hair on your body and feel free, she has never had that opportunity without being accused of being crazy, maniac and so many other insults with which she has been bullied by the media for years.

Confused The Point GIF by Travis

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

It’s a blurry video with fast motion. I think her extension are pulling her hair taught. What do you think the extension are holding on to in this photo? 06-BE3-CB5-29-E4-458-A-8-E45-14-E4-F86-A

I think this picture pretty much shows she didn't shave it. The extensions are clearly clipped to the back of her neck and there are a few shorter and darker hair down there 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Richie said:

I think this picture pretty much shows she didn't shave it. The extensions are clearly clipped to the back of her neck and there are a few shorter and darker hair down there 

Not sure. This could also be her hair during a movement shot while she’s dancing. Based off the clips and photos I’ve seen, it looks shaved or very short. In other shots you can see that the lower half doesn’t seem to have any extensions to hair for that matter… I’m sorry. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

This thread...

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I don't know if she shaved or not but honestly? The best thing she could do to her hair. It's been damaged for more than a decade at this point... I don't know how she's not bald yet.

Well… it would appear that towards the underneath of her hair, she may not have a lot of hair there. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block