Britney dancing Get Naked in 2007 (Blackout Era Dance Rehearsal @ Millenium Dance Complex)

The fact that she hides to take her bra off shows she knows she’s being watched IMO. I know Britney does NOT want paparazzi following her but, I think in some of these moments back then, she liked putting on a little show. There are videos where she actually looks at the camera through the curtains multiple times. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Mutya said:

I know Britney has posted her dancing to Get Naked (I Got a Plan) a zillion times and it's amazing to see how she still stans for that song. I stumbled upon this video again and it's fascinating to see how she's still the same person. A free, beautiful, talented woman who wants to have fun and dance, and honestly, just be happy. 

The moves are practically the same. She is acting here the same way we see her on Instagram and she's always been like this. I get frustrated when I see FANS saying she's having a maniac episode or that she's another person now because this has always been the true Britney. We couldn't see that side of hers for 13 years because she was in jail and people built a different perception of her. I hope Britney continues to share her journey of healing with us, cause it's really a blessing to see it, and she grows stronger and stronger. Love her.

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She was dancing to Come and Get Me from Timbaland. This audio is modified.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block