Britney taught me to love half-assed performances

The amount of triggered people :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: I literally said that nowadays I love laid-back performances, I'm not commenting on the reasons why they are half-assed. All I said is that this is the type of shows that I love. Where the performer is chill, not a robot executing a high intensity choreography all of the time.

Damn, people got really sensitive these days. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

14 hours ago, TenTen said:

Confession time. Recently I joined the Beyhive, and I asked myself why? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:Why do I suddenly love Beyoncé, when I've never been her fan or even liked her music. Now I watch her most recent performances, and I'm getting excited for each new show of the tour. 

So, yesterday I started playing some videos from her older tours and it seemed something's off. And now I get it. This tour she is so chill, feels like she doesn't give a ****, and half-***** the dancing (allegedly due to foot injury). Yet the production is awesome. And then I thought 🤔 "Damn, Britney brainwashed me. This is the type of performance that I genuinely love nowadays. "

That's all. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Best TED talk I’ve witnessed  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block