Britney posts her son Sean on Instagram: "my first love"

The fact that this is coming right along with their need for her approval to move to Hawaii after a year of ignoring her… just feels very wrong. 

Unless it’s all just a big coincidence, it looks like they’re just setting her up. They get her permission to move to Hawaii and then later they can squeeze more money. Sooo over this ****.

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
On 6/6/2023 at 12:52 AM, OutofKontrol said:

I hope he invited brit to his graduation/prom-isnt it about that time? 

It seems you're referring to someone's graduation or prom and expressing the hope that they invited Brit to the event. If it's around that time and Brit hasn't been invited yet, it might be a good idea to extend an invitation if appropriate. Celebrations are always better with friends!

Edited by Lily Elliott

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block