Britney is reportedly annoyed her book keeps getting delayed, already toned it down a few times

54 minutes ago, Stefani said:

What if she gets pressured to write positive things about Loucifer? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Allegedly Britney’s ghostwriter has ties with Lou Taylor. This story popped up months back. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Spoiler

Until then make sure to delete Put It On The Floor Again for obvious reasons :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

To be honest, I would be annoyed too.. To those people who sent "legal" letters because they're worried about their story being released, maybe they should have thought about it before they messed with Britney initially... what did they expect? Everything to be hidden forever? Our girl is smart, time to drag them throw the desert with the spikey cactus 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I believe this, nothing surprises me. She's impulsive, she would have had it out yesterday if it were for her. Also, she tends to go all out at first try (Make Me and Work ***** videos) so I'm sure they're toning it down! I just hope she has particular reasons to "throw people under the bus" within the context of the book, and not just because she's annoyed or feeling revengeful.

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block