Abdulgate and his insanity

7 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

@Daddy1980 you are an entire mental asylum in one person.

Stop making dupes ffs. It's not that deep. Take your meds and behave decently. Nobody likes you here because you bully people away.

Look what have you done to the site and @Rik vs Exhale is right. #TeamRikVSAbdul

You are cold hearted I don’t deserve this please forgive me and I will leave 

Ok I am leaving now I tried my best but you still mad understandable and yeah I said horrible things about glitter rain and Ricky and flavour of love and diamondcircus but I was mad and didn’t mean it I don’t belong to this and I don’t give a **** I have real life bey 

19 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

@Daddy1980 you are an entire mental asylum in one person.

Stop making dupes ffs. It's not that deep. Take your meds and behave decently. Nobody likes you here because you bully people away.

Look what have you done to the site and @Rik vs Exhale is right. #TeamRikVSAbdul

I don’t care if people like me here or  I had enough of love in real life for real this a virtual world  maybe you will forgive one day 

• Super Mods

In order for a new account to post now, it has to be approved and I noticed there were a couple new accounts posting random things that sounded familiar. Then all of a sudden this happens… It’s a never ending cycle it seems and they need to gracefully make their exit on here before it becomes anymore humiliating for them. They will never be welcomed back on here again  spacer.png

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block