is britney gonna be making an appearance in the idol?

Another very strange story… so messy, when all the media asked about Britney NON STOP and they were all "no no no there's no link to Britney nothing". After using Gimme More, this Instagram teasing… WTF I'm so over it. 

AND NOW the album has TWO volumes… the wait is not over for us… praying for our souls.

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, BritneyGasoline said:

Another very strange story… so messy, when all the media asked about Britney NON STOP and they were all "no no no there's no link to Britney nothing". After using Gimme More, this Instagram teasing… WTF I'm so over it. 

AND NOW the album has TWO volumes… the wait is not over for us… praying for our souls.

i feel like the whole no britney link thing is for like legal reasons, some behind the scenes bs or britney’s request because it’s extremely obvious it’s inspired by her 

Edited by screamurlungsout
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BritneyGasoline said:

Can’t imagine they’d put Britney on volume 2. Especially given the criticism for the series thus far. But what do I know… would be surprising. My best guess is that at the VERY most, they realize the love for the gimme more clip but it was likely only just that one clip that was produced, and if we are stupid lucky they’ll complete the song due to the love for it. But that’s $$$ and the show is already doing very bad despite Abel’s massive stardom on the music side. As usual, we’ll have to wait and see. (And probably as usual there will be nothing). would loooooooove to be wrong. Britney + weeknd is a bucket list song for me 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

If she did any cameo, I'm sure it got scrapped. The entire tv series got scrapped from what was shot between 2021 and 2022 and then got re-written and re-shot.

Want some piece of advice? Move on from 'The idol' :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

This is most likely what happened. Her cameo got scrapped since she recorded for the OG plot.

We will prob get that Gimme More remix and maybe another track/remix, but I doubt we will get a cameo or any new song off of it

I have a conspiracy Britney was gonna be featured on popular but that idea got scrapped.. going strictly based off them meeting and the lyrical content of madonnas verse. Her verse is empowering and about the media so I could imagine them having Britney in mind for it... Who knows tho! .... I guess we'll have to wait and see 🙈

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block