Britney posts another Instagram video: Bailé un día, y el día número dos fue como si hubiera bajado tres libras...

Britney wrote:

Bailé un día, y el día número dos fue como si hubiera bajado tres libras... Realmente necesito quedarme activa... mi cuerpo tiene memoria muscular 💪🏼... He sido tan perezosa los últimos dos meses entonces ya era hora de mover el culo !!!

Which translates to:

I danced one day, and day two was like I lost three pounds... I really need to stay active... my body has muscle memory 💪🏼... I've been so lazy the last two months so it was time to move the *** !!!

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, NeverLie said:

techno album confirmed 

3 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Visual Spanish techno album and Super Bowl confirmed

Exactly And I Told Her I Said Maam Wineponmoo GIF - Exactly And I Told Her  I Said Maam Wineponmoo - Discover & Share GIFs

Can y'all imagine Britney singing in Spanish?! OMG. She better do it anytime when she feels ready to, yes.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block