what do you think if Jordan hand over the layouts

I know almost everyone probably says it's too dated and don't do this but before I wasn't in bretaheavy and didn't know there were other updates front page the black/white background and those purple colors after finding out that before layouts had themes i so wish it would come back i mean i feel like it gave a lot of life on the site  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad :

papier.jpg

my favs are theses one :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad :

toxique.jpg

blanc.jpg

spirale2.jpg

I know the reviews in my thread will be negative but at least I could give my opinion on it :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: @Jordan Miller

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, --- said:

very retro and cluttered. very 2009 uhq meets photoshop.

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha. These layouts were made in Wordpress anyway. Exhale uses a different software platform. But yea those layouts are super dated. Even the theme Exhale uses now could use a facelift. 😮‍💨 

I mean... The way the site is now, it looks like it's from 1999. No offence, but this is what forums looked like at the dawn of the internet in most households. It couldn't look more dated than it does now.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I’m a solutions guy. What do you suggest then? 

I mean, I don't know how important this site is to you or others any more as Britney herself doesn't have much interest left in being a public figure, but I would get a creative person with good graphic design skills and knowledge of iOS/Android programming to make user-friendly and attractive apps, if it's worth the investment. But I feel like the community of active users here is quite small compared to what it used to be (just guessing, you know best) and you probably have other future projects which are more important.

54 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I mean... The way the site is now, it looks like it's from 1999. No offence, but this is what forums looked like at the dawn of the internet in most households. It couldn't look more dated than it does now.

yeah its mostly just a standard forum template with the colors changed

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I love his style, it's very clean, minimalistic and sophisticated.

I remember that everyone was waiting for the new BH design because Jordan used unpublished pictures that no one had seen before.

Plus: I made this design and others years ago, it was really ugly tbh xd but It was a really fun time:Screen-Shot-2020-06-03-at-9-15-51-PM.jpg

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block