She looks better and better with every new video

49 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

I can’t believe her face. Is not only that she looks like a doll again, there’s even light in her eyes, in her skin. I remember the old days, FFT I saw her live and they really killed her change something on her, meds, stress, abduction, etc etc. that impact in her person not only her body, her face, her spirit and soul… she was like another person. She’s finally her again or at least in the pad to get there.

update-photoshop-version.png.img.png

Spoiler

Joke :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

41 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

I wish she’d fix her teeth. Miss the iconic smile :( 

I also miss her smile and her music, but I'm happy that she's resting.  I don't want to see her on stage doing acrobatics anytime soon.  She deserves to rest for several years.

Also, I have no idea WTF the hold-up is with this judge.  This has got to be incompetence at its highest.  What a mess.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dynamic Lights said:

I wish she’d fix her teeth. Miss the iconic smile :( 

so i have invisalign and apparentlynim going to have to wear a retainer at night for like the rest of my life to prevent my teeth from moving… so i can totally see that maybe she just said f it and that’s why she has a gap now… i’m sure eventually i will be there too 😂

• Love 3
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

so i have invisalign and apparentlynim going to have to wear a retainer at night for like the rest of my life to prevent my teeth from moving… so i can totally see that maybe she just said f it and that’s why she has a gap now… i’m sure eventually i will be there too 😂

that’s exactly what happened 😂 rebellious queen :tongueney_britney_cocky:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block