Everyone keeps on slandering Sam but everyone forgets Jason Trawick

Jason Trawick was so close to Jamie he was even signed to be co-conservator.

During that period, X factor was on, and it was the period where Britney look simpy miserable

Britney Spears quits The X Factor USA after just one season after learning  Simon Cowell was about to fire her | Daily Mail OnlineExtremely Nervous" Britney Spears Breaking Down Under X Factor Pressure |  Celeb Dirty Laundry

2 years prior this happened

Don't forget Jason Trawick too! - Page 2 - The Britney Spears Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Don't forget Jason Trawick too! - Page 2 - The Britney Spears Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

More:

Her relationship was everything but...love. Does a couple that's so deeply in love, look in love to you?

Breaking Up? Britney Spears & Boyfriend Jason Trawick? | Dexter  Communications Inc BlogBritney Spears & Jason Trawick: Little Door Date: Photo 2399978 | Britney  Spears, Jason Trawick Photos | Just Jared: Entertainment News

Team Con payola:

Britney Spears et Jason Trawick - Ces couples qui ne font pas rêver - ElleJason Trawick says Britney Spears needed conservatorship when they were  together

Are we REALLY SURE Britney asked for Jason to be in the Criminal MV or it was another Team Con idea?

Britney Spears' new video “Criminal – SheKnows

And if you are still doubtful he's just a nobody from the past, remember this podcast. More:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi

But weren't they friends even before the conservatorship? Or was he planted by team con to trap her. Knowing the crazy things we know it wouldn't surprise me.

But I guess is that nobody in this circle imagined the magnitude of the consequences in placing Britney in the conservatorship. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

But weren't they friends even before the conservatorship? Or was he planted by team con to trap her. Knowing the crazy things we know it wouldn't surprise me.

But I guess is that nobody in this circle imagined the magnitude of the consequences in placing Britney in the conservatorship. 

She signed him during her marriage with K Fat but then when Sam Lutfi came in, Jason was pushed away. When Team Con overtook everything and threw Sam away, Jason was brought back.

3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He was friends with her brother Bryne so I wouldn't be surprised. Nothing would shock me.

I thought he was friends with Larry Rudolph, which is why they trusted him as co-conservator.  I'm pretty sure Larry Rudolph himself said this and said that this was going to be good for Britney.  This whole thing is so wild.  Everyone but Britney was allowed to own her money.  I just can't.  Who the **** do these people think they are?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block