Cardi B, Harry Styles and Justin Bieber work with Lou Taylor: exposing the villains

spacer.pngHi, it’s me! In case you don’t know me, I’m Style. and I’m an ally to the Britney Spears cause! I won’t stop raising awareness, until Lou Taylor, judge Penny and everyone involved in the conservatorship of Britney Spears is BEHIND BARS!

This time around we’re cancelling the felon, racist and r@pist herself, Belcalis Almanzar by the name Cardi B because she’s a complicit! Mentioning Britney is an instant headline, but Cardi B has been working with that trash for a while now.. We had all that energy for Meghan Trainor, let’s keep it up for Cardi B and Justin Bieber in order to END them! 

55 Music Square West is one of Tri Star’s address. 
spacer.png

thumbnail?mtime=1685829104773
COGGLE.IT

Queen Britney Spears, M Financial Group M Financial Holdings Incorporated, Miller Kaplan Arase LLP, Mitchell Martin...

Justin Bieber

No wonder Britney keeps using Justin’s audio on her reels “Honest”. She knows everyone that’s on that Tri-Star list. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Haha 1

As an active member of this community, I’d like to ask, breathlessly, @Jordan Miller and the mods to close this thread: 

We are all here for Britney Spears and Britney Spears only! We are all grown up to comprehend the reason why Cardi B’s ghostwriters (yes, she admitted herself she does NOT write her music) shouted out Britney: promo:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Thoughts?:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:@easy 

Just like I said in the other thread— anyone that works with tri star after everything that's been exposed about them, deserves cancelation. Willfully working with abusers makes you an abuse apologist. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, jordeezyIZkarma said:

These celebs are clueless about these middle-man companies and that is precisely why ageism is rampant in the industry - they want to sign naive people who are easy to manipulate. 

Well in this case, I believe you :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

i Like cardi but i had 2 do this 🤭

Girl rapper named Cardi used to write her own ****,
Big, big, big money, she started getting some coins
Was in shootouts with the law, and now she live with the ghostwriters 
Bought a deal with Tristar, givin’ her some coin

Now that's real, real, real
Justin in the front, pretending to be friends
But in back he’s paying off Jamie’s bills
Britney fly as hell, she got them name-dropping 4 attention 
I'm on some dumb ****

By the way, what he say?
I can tell he gonna try to pay Lou’s bills
Come through with Megan Floptrainor
Let him - with his issues, he want the B-Army
He got with a beauty like Hailey, but he got no s** appeal
He say he love Tristar, he’s a huge fan of Meghan
But Britney just in her mansion going like
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

• Love 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

wow so instead of being cancelled she is just getting more and more high profile clients? 

You’re pretty much right. Can you imagine Justin Bieber signing with Lou Taylor in 2020, after she got exposed by Britney and Britney army? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: There’s two takes in this case: a) he knows what’s up and does not care b) he is a puppet and has no say in his legal actions

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Both are trash. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Well. The news came as a surprise because I didn’t know Jeff Azos works with / for Lou Taylor. I know he used to manage Nicki  at some point in 2019 and early 2020, but as of right now he only manages Travis Scott, Harry Styles, Cardi B, etc. 

The most interesting thing out of this shjt is Jennifer Lopez cutting ties with Lou Taylor in 2020/2021. EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT’S UP BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DEFEND BRITNEY SPEARS! I’m sick in the stomach! :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Edited by Style. In Moscow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block