Britney posts picture of her son Jayden, who is reportedly still in communication with Britney

1 hour ago, easy said:

I hope this is a sign that they're having good, open communication. These boys have been brainwashed against their mother since practically birth. It's gonna take a long time to repair what's been broken, but both sides have to work at it and Britney is obviously more than willing. Wishing them the healing they deserve 🩷

I just hope its not because they are both approaching 18 and child support is stopping. i hate to say it but the timing is very suspicious when Sean turns 18 this year and Jayden turns 18 next year 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Are you this dramatic in real life? Telling Britney not to trust her own son, stay in your  lane.

Just like Britney has been able to trust her own… Mother. Father. Sister. Brother. Cousin. Husband. Manager. Friends.

when so much money is at stake you can trust no one. These are smart boys. Very cunning very smart they have been instructed well by their father. They have their mom’s genes and their fathers.

Let’s just say they are in for one hell of a genetic ride.Lauren Lapkus Shut Up GIF by Earwolf

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Just like Britney has been able to trust her own… Mother. Father. Sister. Brother. Cousin. Husband. Manager. Friends.

when so much money is at stake you can trust no one. These are smart boys. Very cunning very smart they have been instructed well by their father. They have their mom’s genes and their fathers.

Let’s just say they are in for one hell of a genetic ride.Lauren Lapkus Shut Up GIF by Earwolf

I seriously do not understand how this nasty troll is still on this forum. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block