Did Wendy Williams get targeted and put in a conservatorship for her wishing death to TCon?

You never know.  Lou Taylor did throw salt around B's home in an effort to rid it of demons when they first met, so there's that.

I love that Rosengart said something similar to this in one of B's court filings when he called out Loucifer for creating the conservatorship.  Unbelievable how that ***** lies and just gets away with it.

• Love 3

The timing was suspicious for sure, BUT Wendy was pretty well documented acting "out of sorts" for lack of a better term... I don't follow her closely enough to know exactly what was happening with her medically or who is involved in her team, but it could be possible the timing is purely coincidental 

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

She trashed Britney for a very long time before this. I remember she put a bad picture of Britney looking a bit confused with the red dress outside the psych ward with Sam… and the audience just laughed. 

I know you probably know that, but I just want it to be know to everyone she’s not exactly a freeBritney victim…

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

She trashed Britney for a very long time before this. I remember she put a bad picture of Britney looking a bit confused with the red dress outside the psych ward with Sam… and the audience just laughed. 

I know you probably know that, but I just want it to be know to everyone she’s not exactly a freeBritney victim…

Straight facts! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I never watched Wendy and have no opinion on her case, but I think conservatorships are inherently open to abuse and the system should therefore be abolished.  In Britney's case it was a form of slavery. "undue influence, complicated finances, intermittent **** use" The court monitor cited this in 2016 as reasons to keep Britney in the conservatorship. It's simply outrageous. Did he have no shame?

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Many famous people singer actor under control by their teams. We can even call it some cults. They just not officially under cship. But still many of them just a puppet. Chained with contracts.  

The industry killed MJ. They had good fun with Kanye West and messed up him so bad.He totally lost his mind.Britney freed herself before die but heavily dose of lithium and God knows what kind of ***** they gave her destroyed Brit unfortunately. Britney we knew not fully with us anymore.

Same old story. They will always target one. No one safe in Hollywood.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block