This is NOT okay

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

LOVE it here :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

american dad GIF LOOOOOOOOve it here.

Also thank you Glitter for keeping this place alive with all these threads ( some are a reach but you know :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: ).

Lots of love. Where do you come from by the way ?  It's been ages since we had one of those threads. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, Alio said:

american dad GIF LOOOOOOOOve it here.

Also thank you Glitter for keeping this place alive with all these threads ( some are a reach but you know :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: ).

Lots of love. Where do you come from by the way ?  It's been ages since we had one of those threads. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate that! I will not ever be discussing any personal information regarding myself. Surely you can understand, given this post. 

• Love 3
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate that! I will not ever be discussing any personal information regarding myself. Surely you can understand, given this post. 

Oh sure, of course, it just came to my mind that I knew nothing about you but it's just fine, I understand. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, canwesynchronize said:

Omg I’m disgusted Justin Spears was my “exhale bf” after that shipping thread was made.  I feel so violated.  :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: I’m so sorry that psycho threatened you.  Thank you for all you do to make Exhale a fun place to be :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I’m so sorry that you were tricked. We all were. It’s very concerning and very scary. 

I appreciate your kind words 🤍

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

just wow… this is exactly why i wouldn’t respond to direct messages… i have to block ppl in my area because i don’t trust them… i can’t friggin worry about strangers with multiple accounts who seem like they also have multiple personalities 😳😳😳 i am in shock 

Truly terrifying behaviour. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block