Do you think Britney's been quiet the past year because of legal reasons or because she is hurting since her sons won't see her?

Britney has posted way less about the conservatorship and is way less present on social media compared to the first year after the conservatorship ended.

Do you think it has to do with legal reasons/the book? Or is it simply she is hurting over her boys not seeing her in a year? 

I think it's the boys. Their absence in her life must have destroyed her so  she went quiet after the interviews they did:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  she even stopped doing voice notes. I'm guessing her sons told her to stop those as well?

A year and a half ago is the most recent footage we have of them together.

I think the reason may simply be that this is the first time in her career that she can step out of the limelight and maintain some privacy. 
She’s not working/being forced to work, has nothing to promote yet, her freedom is finally hers and the dust is settling. There may be other reasons of course, but it could be just because she can. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

It's likely a combination of everything. Legal reasons, her children, and her healing journey. The raw anger and desire to lash out has probably left her now, and she's dealing with everything in her own way that is best for her. For the first time in her life she can actually do/say whatever she wants, and she's told us on more than one occasion she is valuing her privacy above all. Which to me means she's sharing less because sharing has only hurt her in the past. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I don’t really think it’s any of our business. She’s going through a lot and she can process things whatever way she needs to.. I would say it’s most likely due to her book coming out soon. 

It can't just be the book. Her sons haven't seen her in 15 months. Those boys are the reason she did everything and put up with the conservatorship. 

• Like 2

I agree with easy.

And then she said she would redo three of her rooms. If she is like me, she gets her husband to move the furniture and he invites friends to help him because that ornate Italianate stuff is heavy. Then she realizes that she has to protect the floor and tape all the edges. After she is done painting the walls, the ceilings look dirty, and the wood paneling looks dated. It has to be sanded before it can be painted.

By now, I would call in professional help. :-)

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block