Paris Hilton drops "Stars Are Blind" Remix with Kim Petras

11 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Yes hopefully they’ve reworked it with a club remix. 
by wishing Britney a good day? That’s the issue I have like sometimes I feel this forum has a cult feel that is different to any other artist forum. And we are not allowed to reference reality.

Britanny has been repeatedly seen in Mexico, on a beach, or twirling/crying/doing skits in her bedroom/living room.  I simply said I hope Britney enjoys her day doing those things while others can make music.
 I’m here because I enjoy Britney and hope she makes good dance music sometime in the 2020s🤞☺️#loveandlightxoxo

You are implying that she does nothing with her time. You realize she was in an abusive conservatorship and forced to work for 13 years? She can take a much needed break from “creating music” for as long as she damn well pleases.

• Love 2
On 6/1/2023 at 11:58 PM, Loveprofusion said:

Yes hopefully they’ve reworked it with a club remix. 
by wishing Britney a good day? That’s the issue I have like sometimes I feel this forum has a cult feel that is different to any other artist forum. And we are not allowed to reference reality.

Britanny has been repeatedly seen in Mexico, on a beach, or twirling/crying/doing skits in her bedroom/living room.  I simply said I hope Britney enjoys her day doing those things while others can make music.
 I’m here because I enjoy Britney and hope she makes good dance music sometime in the 2020s🤞☺️#loveandlightxoxo

Lmao what’s funny is you know you’re being condescending, WE know you’re being condescending and you’re pleading your case like a nitwit. Gas lighting, sign of the times.
“ can reference reality… britanny…” lmao “I simply said… twirling/crying” “while Others make music” ohhh and the best part was the claim about this fan base being cult like, didn’t Beyoncé have a series created about her fan base called hive?! Ya legit you are either delusional and self projecting orrrr Smirking really hard thinking you’re trolling us but not knowing you  sound like a fool. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Poopstar said:

Lmao what’s funny is you know you’re being condescending, WE know you’re being condescending and you’re pleading your case like a nitwit. Gas lighting, sign of the times.
“ can reference reality… britanny…” lmao “I simply said… twirling/crying” “while Others make music” ohhh and the best part was the claim about this fan base being cult like, didn’t Beyoncé have a series created about her fan base called hive?! Ya legit you are either delusional and self projecting orrrr Smirking really hard thinking you’re trolling us but not knowing you  sound like a fool. 

I can be a fan that wants her to make music. That is ok that can exist. I know it is selfish because she’s been through a lot like emil said. And if she wants to diddle on her cell all day that is ok too. And I wish her a good day doing that.

yes sometimes in this forum it’s like a Bermuda Triangle because references to how the world actually is must be swept under the rug and dismissed before exhale is in upheaval. We must not let them know the truth. Like the other day there was a group of fidgens distraught that Larry Rudolph had said: Britney is not like Madonna she needs to be told what to do.

um yeah he was her manager and knows her better than the world. And what is so BAD ABOut that?!? 
that she needs direction? Madonna is in charge of what she does no question. That is her thing and we can’t expect other pop stars to be like that. Britney can’t lead n most artists can’t handle business side either?? She needs handling? Why is that such a bad reality. She was shepherded  into business by parents. Madonna went to NY on her own. 

then this could even be all tied back to me saying yeah I hope she has a good day at the beach…where it looks like..she’s finally in charge now 🏖️ 🍻 

1 hour ago, Loveprofusion said:

I can be a fan that wants her to make music. That is ok that can exist. I know it is selfish because she’s been through a lot like emil said. And if she wants to diddle on her cell all day that is ok too. And I wish her a good day doing that.

yes sometimes in this forum it’s like a Bermuda Triangle because references to how the world actually is must be swept under the rug and dismissed before exhale is in upheaval. We must not let them know the truth. Like the other day there was a group of fidgens distraught that Larry Rudolph had said: Britney is not like Madonna she needs to be told what to do.

um yeah he was her manager and knows her better than the world. And what is so BAD ABOut that?!? 
that she needs direction? Madonna is in charge of what she does no question. That is her thing and we can’t expect other pop stars to be like that. Britney can’t lead n most artists can’t handle business side either?? She needs handling? Why is that such a bad reality. She was shepherded  into business by parents. Madonna went to NY on her own. 

then this could even be all tied back to me saying yeah I hope she has a good day at the beach…where it looks like..she’s finally in charge now 🏖️ 🍻 

Swear on my life I didn’t read a letter of what you wrote legit glossed over it, you’re a fool, I don’t mingle with fool, I feel stupid for having engaged you to begin with lmao

7 hours ago, Poopstar said:

Swear on my life I didn’t read a letter of what you wrote legit glossed over it, you’re a fool, I don’t mingle with fool, I feel stupid for having engaged you to begin with lmao

Ok poop.

Nice username btw 👍 such a contrast between mine and yours. Have a lovely day poop

8 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Ok poop.

Nice username btw 👍 such a contrast between mine and yours. Have a lovely day poop

You do realize you’re now being condescending to a purposely chosen silly name, your foolery has no bounds lmfao. Thanks for the laugh toots, something tells me if you had a kid you be Hansel and Gretel , you’d  love them to death like your probably doing with yourself right now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block