Perez Hilton revealed Lady Gaga would call him to complain about Xtina copying her

13 hours ago, Big guy said:

True or not flopga  will never be on xtina level :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:Christiana is way better as a singer and vocalist   :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:and why anyone would interview that pig ? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Come on, Lady Gaga is a million times more talented than Christina. Not only is she a much better singer but she is also a great dancer, unlike Christina. And I am saying this even though I am not a Lady Gaga fan and one of my favourite albums is Stripped. Christina's voice is very overrated.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I believe him 100%. Lady Gaga very carefully crafted her image during that time. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but I do believe she probably sold her soul to the devil for fame. I do believe she would have done anything required. Especially when you look at her now, she's not that eccentric person that people were curious to see in the magazines etc. Now that she has achieved the fame and money, she is less "weird". And she has already achieved so much so she probably doesn't care as much now. It's like any job you have, eventually you start to get over it. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, FranzJoseph said:

So then you admit that Lady Gaga ripped off her whole career from madonna since Not Myself Tonight was an homage to MADONNA so if that was ripping off Bad Romance then we can finally admit that Lady Gaga owes her career to Madonna and the Christina comparisons.

Remember when Keeps getting better came out,  we had no idea who lady gaga was, neither did xtina 

Bit xtina did look like gaga first in that video. 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
12 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Does she have an ear for good music? Absolutely not. The end.

I have to disagree. I think her albums Bionic and Lotus were both pretty good albums.

I think people were just hooked on bashing her.

Bionic while a mess thematically, still has some pretty dope songs like Monday Morning, My Girls, Woohoo, You Lost Me, Birds of Prey and Stronger Than Ever.

Same with Lotus, it's full of bops.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 minutes ago, sucessica said:

Yes Perez and Gaga played a role but Christina’s career fell off because of her antics and inability to stick to one sound, which alienated her fanbase.

It's called Reinvention,  one of her inspirations is Madonna known for each era having a different look (or as Kimberly Caldwell said 5 or 6 New looks and sounds) changing her image and sound each time and played a huge role in her career. 

• Like 1

Xtina was aware of the whole thing and even discussed this with Gaga 

This is a very good dissection of what happened with Bionic at the time:

Anyway, Perez's confession is not new. He has told this story since 2013. Hopefully  younger people could take a look at this website for the whole story 

ee9f0829113cbe1221f2fdf4c0fa22c6?s=200&t
JUSTICEFORBIONIC.WORDPRESS.COM

Perez Hilton admits to long-suspected claims against former friend Lady Gaga.

On 6/2/2023 at 1:26 AM, Jesse James said:

They are talking about not myself tonight music video. It’s a direct rip off of bad romance. I can see this happening. Gaga was savage at the time. I think it all caught up to her and she’s calmed down now.

How is Not Myself Tonight a "direct rip off of Bad Romance" if the video was a homage to Madonna and referenced her videos? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block