Perez Hilton revealed Lady Gaga would call him to complain about Xtina copying her

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

But could Stefani pull off Accelerate? Yeah, didn't think so... ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif

gaga complaining about Xtine copying her and then goes on to copy queen Madge :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

Accelerate? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:not feeling her, but I- :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 6

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Imagine being bothered by Xtina during her infamous flop era while being at your career peak. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: It's that ridiculousness that makes me doubt this story, and also because it's Perez saying it. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

It’s like @Big guy trying to come for me at the peak of his career while I’m semi retired from exhale. Never heard of him? Neither have I omg 

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
36 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

It’s like @Big guy trying to come for me at the peak of his career while I’m semi retired from exhale. Never heard of him? Neither have I omg 

not when we're all heading into our life alert era

How DARE YOU BIG GIRL!

gah so sorry to you Riki, had you voted for me as a mod this would of never happened

4YmS.gif

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

6 hours ago, Jesse James said:

They are talking about not myself tonight music video. It’s a direct rip off of bad romance. I can see this happening. Gaga was savage at the time. I think it all caught up to her and she’s calmed down now.

So then you admit that Lady Gaga ripped off her whole career from madonna since Not Myself Tonight was an homage to MADONNA so if that was ripping off Bad Romance then we can finally admit that Lady Gaga owes her career to Madonna and the Christina comparisons.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block