Bigger impact: Britney Spears or the Cheetah Girls

34 minutes ago, G-unit said:

TCG’s actual studio album (that isn’t a movie soundtrack) is actually a solid pop album with some BOPS, I love it.  But this is a stupid comparison and question 

Nnn I finally listened to it for the first time this year and it's actually so good! I love So Bring It On, Break Out This Box, Crash and Who We Are (even if it's a cover) the most. I do like their film soundtracks though. I should listen to the Christmas album next.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I- You’re officially in your flop era :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

But u.. u were never here… it’s only ur shadow never urself it’s only ur shadow nobody else it’s only ur shadow in the room arriving too late and leaving too soon leaving too soon

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block