The 15 riches women celebrities in America

37 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Who the hell is Judy Sheindlin? Also, I can’t believe Kim and Kylie are so rich, both have absolutely zero talent. Smh.

Judge Judy. I was surprised by that one too lol. 

I share your disgust at Kim & Kylie’s wealth 😒

Edited by Xcelerator05
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The Kardashians would be further down on the list if Britney's 600 million wasn't allegedly missing.

Seriously, I mean Celine Dion has $480 million and the majority of that is from her Vegas residency. Britney not only spent 4 years in Vegas, but she had high grossing tours and a perfume empire to boot. No way she’s only worth $60 million unless she was robbed, allegedly. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I can’t believe Kim and Kylie are so rich, both have absolutely zero talent. Smh.

25 minutes ago, Xcelerator05 said:

I share your disgust at Kim & Kylie’s wealth 😒

i totally agree, if it wasn't for Kris and her drive for fame and money, they would be nowhere. They got rich only because of a **** tape and by selling cheap cosmetic products that nobody actually needs :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Edited by Groundbreaking
  • Like 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

Seriously, I mean Celine Dion has $480 million and the majority of that is from her Vegas residency. Britney not only spent 4 years in Vegas, but she had high grossing tours and a perfume empire to boot. No way she’s only worth $60 million unless she was robbed, allegedly. 

I'm surprised Lou Taylor isn't on the list.

Coram Deo.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block