Do you think Lynne didn't have her phone in her hand at least during the time with Britney?

40 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Im not defending Lynne, but we only see her in Tabloid photos and videos. She probably holds her phone to look busy.

This! Many celebrities do this type of things to avoid questions :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I do it on the street when I don't want to say hi to my colleagues :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

This! Many celebrities do this type of things to avoid questions :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I do it on the street when I don't want to say hi to my colleagues :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Same! But I really don't mean to be rude, it's just that sometimes I feel nervous af even when I have to say 'hi' to someone, I get anxious as hell :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I wish I didn't have to deal with anxiety tbh :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I do it too when I see people outside the grocery stores trying to sell stuff, or talk to people, I do it in the mall too when they try to sell cell phones and other items. I also do it at GNC the Vitamin Shoppe to avoid being hounded and talked too by the employees.

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I do it too when I see people outside the grocery stores trying to sell stuff, or talk to people, I do it in the mall too when they try to sell cell phones and other items. I also do it at GNC the Vitamin Shoppe to avoid being hounded and talked too by the employees.

or when I'm walking my dog and strangers approach to be friendly and talkative :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

But there are candids where Lynne hold her phone even she doesn't know someone photographed her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block