Britney Spears' formerly estranged mother Lynn Spears flies out of LAX Airport... after week-long visit

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

At the end of the day, this is Britney’s mother. We only get one. Of course she still has love for Lynne. I really hope this was a good visit for them both and step into the right direction of healing. 

I hate when people say that. Yes, she is her biological mother. And? She hasn't fulfilled any of the responsibilities she decided to take on when she had kids. She doesn't deserve that title. Britney letting her back in her life is a big mistake because Lynne will never change. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Britney once said in an audio that from all her family members her mother was the one she blamed the most cause she didn't help, she never called someone or try to find a lawyer as Britney was asking.

I'm sorry but we have been deceived by this lady for too long. I used to like her a lot, at least in my head.

She's not forgiven yet. 

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Edited by Alio
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Alio said:

Britney once said in an audio that from all her family members her mother was the one she blamed the most cause she didn't help, she never called someone or try to find a lawyer as Britney was asking.

I'm sorry but we have been deceived by this lady for too long. I used to like her a lot, at least in my head.

She's not forgiven yet. 

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

It's not up to 'us' to forgive though, that's Britney's decision. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's not up to 'us' to forgive though, that's Britney's decision. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:duh. Of course

Well it's not even our business to talk about her family in the first place and that's what we do every single day so... :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I say she's not forgiven yet ! Judge Joe Brown GIF

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I hate when people say that. Yes, she is her biological mother. And? She hasn't fulfilled any of the responsibilities she decided to take on when she had kids. She doesn't deserve that title. Britney letting her back in her life is a big mistake because Lynne will never change. 

I damn nearly lost it when all lynne could say after britney said what happened to her at "that place" was--"i wish you would have called me/let me see you  so i could have given you a HUG"

Girl WHAT?!? SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN STEAMING WITH ANGER WHAT BRIT HAD WENT THROUGH AT "THAT PLACE"  TF?! 

• Love 2

Lynne has tried to see Britney for years. The only reason this happened is because Britney allowed it. Britney has all the power now and it's her decision if she wants to see her mom or forgive her or not.

Maybe the visit made Britney feel good? Maybe she decided to help her mom financially or otherwise? Maybe they had a nice visit but Britney said "I'm not paying you a cent but I still love you". We can only speculate.

• Like 1
On 6/1/2023 at 1:57 AM, Antidote said:

So her visit was just to convince Britney about this?

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

That’s exactly what I thought. I’ll bet Lynn was only there to convince Britney to let her kids move to Hawaii. A 30-min visit isn’t a long enough visit for an estranged mother and daughter to reunite and repair their relationship.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block