Is Britney more famous than Beyoncé?

Beyoncé is more famous currently, but I think Britney is more known at a global scale… honestly she’s among the most known people on earth.

I have a grandmother ir a remote town of a third world country and she knows Britney and Justin Bieber, but not Beyoncé.

Spoiler

She also knows JLO but I pretend that’s not true.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

I want to say she isn't... But Beyonce is a power house and has been allowed her artistic expression to be reached and mostly revered. So I do think she's just as famous. But Britney has been severely handicapped in every way imaginable for over 13 years... Would be so interesting so see a world where she hadn't!  :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

On 5/31/2023 at 5:47 PM, Lola2790 said:

I definitely believe so. I've heard from my friends that live in Europe and Asia that some of their family members don't even know Beyonce!

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

They're not lying. Her tickets are cheaper in Europe and it's not doing as good as the states. I think there are points that it was cheaper to fly to Europe to watch Renaissance tour than to get tickets here in the states.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 5/31/2023 at 6:11 PM, Joel Santos said:

Beyoncé has sold more albums than Britney since 2003; Beyoncé sold more digital singles than Britney: Beyoncé transitioned to streams better than Britney; Beyoncé has 6x more followers on Instagram than Britney; Beyoncé is currently performing in stadiums across Europe, which Britney never achieved; Beyoncé's last album sold more than Britney's last two combined... so how can you think Britney is more famous?

why are you dumb?

• Haha 1
On 5/31/2023 at 7:23 PM, Emil87 said:

You kinda missed my point tbh. She may not be as successful as Beyonce these days, but if we are judging solely based on who is more famous, Britney’s fame is just on another level. 

This is so true. I don’t really think people can understand the magnitude of Britney’s fame unless they were there during her peak. I was just a baby but when I was little I still remember seeing her face everywhere I turned. You couldn’t go to any store or turn on any tv without hearing about her. She is the most searched person since the invention of the internet. And her level of global fame and scrutiny has not been surpassed yet!  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block