would Britney become a phenomenon again?

Do you think if Britney debuted in this day and age, would she become a phenomenon as she did in 1998?

Imagine, same dancing and performance skills, same beauty, same charisma

of course her debut would be BOMT but adjusted to today's vibes. If all that happened nowadays, do you think she would become an instant phenomenon and as famous as she got in early 2000's?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I'm not sure tbh cause the way fame works now is different than how it was back then.

Back then, we had SUPERSTARS like MJ, Madonna, Mariah, Whitney, etc.

You don't really see that anymore especially with the rise of Social Media.

In a weird way,

Social media KILLED the superstar

yeah it's like last time we saw that was with Justin Bieber and no one after him. Weird but actually it's true... no superstars now

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Was ready to post something similar, but they’re asking if she was to debut in 2023 the same way she did in 1998. 

Thanks but I know what they're asking.  I just don't get why they're asking it.  Let's live in reality.  B is already a phenomenon.  That time period and her debut, the whole thing, was magical.  Why imagine that changing?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Thanks but I know what they're asking.  I just don't get why they're asking it.  Let's live in reality.  B is already a phenomenon.  That time period and her debut, the whole thing, was magical.  Why imagine that changing?

I think a lot of people either weren’t around for it, or maybe didn’t participate in that time. I agree it was magical, but I’m not sure people are doubting that, just wondering if timing had anything to do with it. 

• Love 1

She would and simply because no one has topped her since she came out with her performing skills, music, innovation and epic music videos. Everything is so boring these days. I believe she could become an huge again even now with a comeback if she cleans up her image and gives one killer performance at a major award show. The GP is not tired of her, they are just tired of her messy image. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block