Record-breaking Beyoncé stuns in new photos bts of what is set to be the film of her Renaissance World Tour

• Content Curators

Our queen shared new photos from one of the several shows she's giving in London.

It was announced to fans that all shows would be filmed.

FxbBr5SWIAEJDqA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FxbBs7QXoAAL5aJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FxbCuOMWcAE5wzE?format=jpg&name=large

FxbDwdoXsAEbawA?format=jpg&name=large

In recent news. It was also announced that Queen Bey recorded the biggest audience attendance this century.

• Love 6

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Big guy said:

Wow she is stunning :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:the the bee  costume  is  so hot :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:thanks for sharing this 🌹

ikr :bouncey: LIVING for that costume.

you welcome BG nothing makes me happier than sharing the honey  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 5

• Content Curators
12 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

I wish Britney fed us the way Beyoncé feeds her fans. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Reveal hidden contents

But I understand. Britney owes us nothing. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I wish Fey would feed us something too, no album, lackluster singles and that cancelled Alejandra tour :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: I would punch a Katy Perry fan in the face just to hear the songs they were working on.

I can't :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Watch this become a Formation World Tour situation :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Counting the days till my date tbh :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Let's hope not :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I am excited for you! Make sure you smile for the camera and have yourself the time of your life :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I’m happy for you Yehaw 🙄🙄🙄

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867bfc4f694f3fc0d535

but just wait till the My Bell-aissance tour kicks off 

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Are you gonna be the only one assisting the Bell-aissance tour? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Midnight said:

I wish Fey would feed us something too, no album, lackluster singles and that cancelled Alejandra tour :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: I would punch a Katy Perry fan in the face just to hear the songs they were working on.

I can't :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Oh Bïtçh, Fey caused me dehydration and hunger. I’m all skin and bones at this point. I still have hope though since she’s supposedly writing new music. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

that Alejandra Guzmán tour would’ve scalped me. I’ve loved them both my whole life! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block