Madonna & Sam Smith ‘Vulgar’

Cqleb

Hopefully It Good Record

It will be good for madonna to have another hit while she about to go on tour

For sam hopefully it can re energized  the gloria era in a way if he and his team make better strategies move

To me this is looking like his like a prayer/erotica era more leading in to the music for the like a prayer album but the whole look and aesthetics is erotica (  we all know how that went for M)

After releasing the song with madonna, he and his team sound relase some of the softer records he has on the album in the late autumn 

1. No God = late August/ EarlySeptember 

2. Six Shots= Mid October 

3. How To  Cry= Last Two week of November

4.  Who We Love= last/first week of January/February

Performs at the vmas, emas, brits, grammys possible with ed (if he not blackmailed)

Then go on a hiatus of on twitte,r instrgram and dead silence for a good 5 months, keep a low profile while trying to figure the next movie

Edited by RC2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, sochaotic said:

I fear she's just following in the steps of unholy with this one... The sample in the newest clip, the Sam feature, the TITLE... Now I like unholy but I really hope this ain't just a rehash of it with Madonna..

Everyone is just rehashing music these days., it is frustrating. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RC2 said:

Hopefully It Good Record

It will be good for madonna to have another hit while she about to go on tour

For sam hopefully it can re energized  the gloria era in a way if he and his team make better strategies move

To me this is looking like his like a prayer/erotica era more leading in to the music for the like a prayer album but the whole look and aesthetics is erotica (  we all know how that went for M)

After releasing the song with madonna, he and his team sound relase some of the softer records he has on the album in the late autumn 

1. No God = late August/ EarlySeptember 

2. Six Shots= Mid October 

3. How To  Cry= Last Two week of November

4.  Who We Love= last/first week of January/February

Performs at the vmas, emas, brits, grammys possible with ed (if he not blackmailed)

Then go on a hiatus of on twitte,r instrgram and dead silence for a good 5 months, keep a low profile while trying to figure the next movie

with clothes on this time. something tasteful Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Big guy said:

I know right:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: i don’t want him to have a heart attack with all that weight he is so talented I was just  worried for him :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

He should be thankful for your concern. All that tight revealing clothing only reveals bad eating habits

:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, Big guy said:

Sam just blocked me i told him he should go on a diet :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 hours ago, Big guy said:

I know right:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: i don’t want him to have a heart attack with all that weight he is so talented I was just  worried for him :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

You've literally been playing the victim for the past 2 days, but now you're body-shaming someone. Your "I'm just worried about their health" bullsh-t is completely see-through, and that applies to anyone who's ever pulled that card - it's just an excuse to be a jerk. That's mento illness, luv. Go outside with your precious kids and touch some grass. ezgif-4-dafe435f6a.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block