🚨Earlier this month Private School SUED K-Fed For Not Paying Tuition for 4 Years (Upon Free Britney Movement Starting); 1 Week Later, KFed Demands Britney Allow Him To Move Family To Hawaii

6 hours ago, generation glory said:

What happened to the Federline’s documentary series Daphne Barak was cooking up? Haven’t heard a peep from her in a couple months. It’s like she fell off the face of the earth.

Daffy's researching the nonpayment of school fees, in preparation for the next interview, I have no doubt.

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Let me just say this:

I hate B's family.  They are the most disgusting people on this planet.

They allowed this bull**** to happen.  They took B's kids from her and then threatened her into doing their bidding by withholding custody.  They are the actual cause of these problems.

HOW LOW AND NASTY CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

11 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I kept saying that "meeting" did not go over well lol 

This really could be sarcastic :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

My sweet mama showed up at my door step yesterday after 3 years … it’s been such a long time … with family there’s always things that need to be worked out … but time heals all wounds !!! And after being able to communicate what I’ve held in for an extremely long time, I feel so blessed we were able to try to make things RIGHT !!! I love 💕 you so much !!!

Psss… I’m so blessed we can have coffee together after 14 years !!! Let’s go shopping afterwards !!!

Just now, dulcaewm said:

This really could be sarcastic :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

People did not want to believe that lol but if the "meeting" did go over well, why would brit bring up something, in her last sentence, something she has continuously shaded lynne & the rest of her family about? You dont do that when youre making amends with someone. The whole post to me, imo, just screams  sarcasm lol 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block