A 15th anniversary edition of Katy Perry’s ‘One Of The Boys’ being released?

Cqleb

• Super Mods

Wow has it really been 15 YEARS since she debuted?

I remember being SUCH a fan of hers when she came out!

From 2008-2014, she was my fave female popstar besides Britney.

I just don't like her that much anymore especially with how she's treated Britney and how mean she is to other people.

Karma is truly a bich and thats why her career is basically a major flop now.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Big guy said:

She is a very selfish person . The way she trashed that poor woman auditioning in American idol making fun of her for having 3 kids and repeatedly mocking her was so hard to watch and it is not like she is a great singer or a songwriter lol so it kinda of insulting to even judged by someone like her who’s main talent is just being a cute  face  I am surprised she is not canceled yet  her music and voice are so annoying  it like a nails down a chalkboard :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I know, right?

I was SO shocked when she s.l.u.t shamed that woman for having 3 kids in her early 20s.

Who is she to say anything?

She has a kid too, don't she??

I'm not suprised by her behavior though cause of all the footage i've seen of her talking trash about others including Britney.

She has some nerve being so arrogant and rude when she sounds like a cat being dragged on the street when she sings.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block