I got a Britney tattoo

52 minutes ago, brymo said:

I've been thinking for a long time about getting my first tattoo, and I decided that I would get small symbols on my fingers representing important things in my life. I like the idea of having a tattoo that I can see but isn't obvious so that it stays personal to me. The first one I wanted to get was Britney-related, and I did it this last weekend while I was vacationing in Spain. 

Just a little heart on my pinky to represent Britney, as well as keeping my heart open. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

So cute!!! The tattoo is nice, too 😍😍😍

• Love 2
13 hours ago, brymo said:

I've been thinking for a long time about getting my first tattoo, and I decided that I would get small symbols on my fingers representing important things in my life. I like the idea of having a tattoo that I can see but isn't obvious so that it stays personal to me. The first one I wanted to get was Britney-related, and I did it this last weekend while I was vacationing in Spain. 

Just a little heart on my pinky to represent Britney, as well as keeping my heart open. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

A lot of cute things in this picture. 

• Love 1

I’m on mobile, and on the main page, I thought the thumbnail photo was you flexing your arm and the tattoo was on your forearm haha, I’m laughing so hard because I was like “oof… what is wrong with his arm?  I hope he’s ok” and now I can’t unsee it haha.

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block