Should Britney Spears do another Austin Powers film?

I think Britney Spears should definitely do another Austin Powers movie. She was amazing in the second movie, and I think she could bring even more to the table in a new installment. Her performance as an android that can shoot bullets from her ***** was iconic, and I would love to see her reprise the role. Plus, her music career has been on a bit of a hiatus lately, so this could be a great opportunity for her to remind everyone of her talent. What do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

31 minutes ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I think Britney Spears should definitely do another Austin Powers movie. She was amazing in the second movie, and I think she could bring even more to the table in a new installment. Her performance as an android that can shoot bullets from her ***** was iconic, and I would love to see her reprise the role. Plus, her music career has been on a bit of a hiatus lately, so this could be a great opportunity for her to remind everyone of her talent. What do you guys think?

I think you're highLEERious.

Wasn’t Britney in a jackass movie. She sure does like challenging “roles”. In the Austin powers movie.. her role was bout her **** huh? Inspiring :)

madonna made a gorgeous song beautiful stranger for one of the soundtracks. Not everyone can make a gorgeous song. They end up just scraping the barrel, releasing demos and being featured on other peoples song with vocals from unknown origin. AI is amazing huh

1 minute ago, Loveprofusion said:

Wasn’t Britney in a jackass movie. She sure does like challenging “roles”. In the Austin powers movie.. her role was bout her **** huh? Inspiring :)

madonna made a gorgeous song beautiful stranger for one of the soundtracks. Not everyone can make a gorgeous song. They end up just scraping the barrel, releasing demos and being featured on other peoples song with vocals from unknown origin. AI is amazing huh

Britney CAN make a gorgeous song. “Everytime” and “And Then We Kiss” say hi. Sit your *** down. 

5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Britney CAN make a gorgeous song. “Everytime” and “And Then We Kiss” say hi. Sit your *** down. 

Too bad nobody heard and then we kiss. Another chart mishap for the win. Does it really exist if nobody heard it. Literally like no one in the world knows that song exists besides the gremlins on this forum

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Loveprofusion said:

Too bad nobody heard and then we kiss. Another chart mishap for the win. Does it really exist if nobody heard it. Literally like no one in the world knows that song exists besides the gremlins on this forum

The song was never released as a single, doesn’t mean it’s not a beautiful song. Too bad Madonna peaked with “Ray of Light” all the way back in 1998. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

The song was never released as a single, doesn’t mean it’s not a beautiful song. Too bad Madonna peaked with “Ray of Light” all the way back in 1998. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

And that’s fine if I was Britney and junkie xl did that remix for my song. And I listened to it. I would be like yeah that’s definitely a single I’m doing a video. I would put in the work as an artist. Like I would put the cigarettes down and bring my *** to work and promote 

music hung up 4 minutes best selling SOLO artist tours ever say hello. Can’t wait for new NEW songs with max Martin and The Weeknd. No re hashing here. Lovely days even after all this time yay

8 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

And that’s fine if I was Britney and junkie xl did that remix for my song. And I listened to it. I would be like yeah that’s definitely a single I’m doing a video. I would put in the work as an artist. Like I would put the cigarettes down and bring my *** to work and promote 

music hung up 4 minutes best selling SOLO artist tours ever say hello. Can’t wait for new NEW songs with max Martin and The Weeknd. No re hashing here. Lovely days even after all this time yay

I love “Hung Up” and her tours are consistently amazing, but musically she hasn’t delivered a solid body of work in a VERY long time. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block