Why is there such a need among individuals to declare themselves the founders of FreeBritney movement when it was Jordan?

1. That Silent Witness declared herself the leader of freebritney movement in her recent episode (not that episode you're thinking of, the you tube episode).

2. Before her majesty, it was Sloan who declared himself to be the main leader and the founder of the movement. Laughable af

3.Then it was that annoying rat C*/cky

4.Then the gram girls lost their minds when they were not invited to the documentary about Britney

What is causing this urge to be the leader? Even  the Wikipedia site clearly states it was Jordan.

''By March 23, over $2.7 million of Spears's wealth had been used to compensate the lawyers since the beginning of the case.[58] On March 27, Jamie attempted to sue the BreatheHeavy fan website for copyright infringement after owner Jordan Miller accused him of orchestrating an "imprisonment" and "exploitation" of Spears while stating "Free Britney". Reports said that Jamie intended to shut down the website.[4][59]''

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Well practically everyone you mentioned have one thing in common: they aren't actually fans. They don't care about Britney beyond what using her did for their bank accounts. Being the "leader" is more important than what the movement actually did, or what the focus (her JUSTICE) should be now. BJ, Sloan, and Cocky all care about the banon conspiracy agenda now because it brings more attention and money than the fight for her justice does. The other two, I honestly never paid them attention before, during, or since. Jordan has always cared about Britney at the end the of day, despite anything else. He's an actual fan, that's where the difference will always be. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Jordan is the founder of the movement but because he started it in 2009 and it wasn't reported by the mass media it's forgotten about.

The movement was dormant for 10 years until Britney's Gram got the message from the paralegal that Britney was forced into a psychiatric stay against her will. That's when the movement got mainstream traction.

In 2020, it went through a third wave when Moonwalk Mars created a viral TikTok asking the GP to stop making fun of Britney's Instagram because of the trauma and imprisonment she was enduring. 

Then came Surprise Witnes, Sloan, the documentaries and Britney speaking in court.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Jordan is the founder of the movement but because he started it in 2009 and it wasn't reported by the mass media it's forgotten about.

The movement was dormant for 10 years until Britney's Gram got the message from the paralegal that Britney was forced into a psychiatric stay against her will. That's when the movement got mainstream traction.

In 2020, it went through a third wave when Moonwalk Mars created a viral TikTok asking the GP to stop making fun of Britney's Instagram because of the trauma and imprisonment she was enduring. 

Then came Surprise Witnes, Sloan, the documentaries and Britney speaking in court.

So, they are actively rewriting history for praise by their audience and some quick cash grab. Pathetic but not super surprising.

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Obviously Jordan is the originator of questioning the conservatorship, but the Britney's Gram podcast is the genesis of the 2019 movement. They were the whistle-blowers about Britney's forced rehab stay and were the ones to make the pink #freebritney Instagram graphic. The Gram girls were digging up so much information, going to open court cases, and getting insider information while this website was still convinced that anybody suggesting Britney wasn't taking care of her sick dad was a conspiracy theorist. 

Of course other people were greatly involved with taking over the social justice/protest movements later on but the Gram girls deserve more credit than they get. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I hope Jordan doesn't read this wrong, because it's not my intention at all...

The Free Britney Movement that gained steam and traction was not started by Jordan. Jordan used the phrase for similar reasoning, but at a very different time. The phrase "leaders" was less to do with any sole member, but referred more to the individuals who were organising rallies, and distributing information, between the years 2019 through to 2021. When revisiting the origins of the phrase, it was placed on Jordan because of the work he did with a space like this. At that moment in time, both were equally important. 

What I noticed was that there were certain individuals who adapted the phrase "leader" when a noticeable chunk of heavy lifting was being done by others, and they situated themselves in close proximity to the above. However, it's become clear, that now that there is less to focus on, they have made their intentions clear; they benefit from the confusion they create.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, December02 said:

Obviously Jordan is the originator of questioning the conservatorship, but the Britney's Gram podcast is the genesis of the 2019 movement. They were the whistle-blowers about Britney's forced rehab stay and were the ones to make the pink #freebritney Instagram graphic. The Gram girls were digging up so much information, going to open court cases, and getting insider information while this website was still convinced that anybody suggesting Britney wasn't taking care of her sick dad was a conspiracy theorist. 

Of course other people were greatly involved with taking over the social justice/protest movements later on but the Gram girls deserve more credit than they get. 

I agree, there was a huge effort to discredit the Gram Girls from 2020 onwards, from claims the voicemail was staged, to they had some sort of connection to people they were very actively criticising. I think it truly took hold though right before the ending of the conservatorship, when they hosted an event. They weren't alone in it though, several higher profile organisers were painted negatively at what appeared to be big turning points.

1 hour ago, December02 said:

This this this. Their podcast is what started the fire

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The Free Britney Movement that gained steam and traction was not started by Jordan. Jordan used the phrase for similar reasoning, but at a very different time. The phrase "leaders" was less to do with any sole member, but referred more to the individuals who were organising rallies, and distributing information, between the years 2019 through to 2021. When revisiting the origins of the phrase, it was placed on Jordan because of the work he did with a space like this. At that moment in time, both were equally important. 

Well said! Nothing but respect for them and their work. 

10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

An interesting thing happened to me the other day. I am in the process of moving, and started packing. I found a 2016 article from the New York Times that I framed when the story dropped – it talked about me and the term Free Britney (at the time, I was blown away to be featured in the NYT so I framed the paper heh). I can't comment on who started what or when it gained steam (there's definitely a lot of key players that were important, definitely not just me, including the people mentioned in the OP), but I stood there looking at the framed article and it kinda brought a tear to my eye just because I have gone through so much with BH. And also that BH really helped Britney in the end. NGL, there's been more downs than ups with BH, but the highs are super special. Though there's some quotes that aged like milk, this article was definitely a high point.

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 2.06.56 PM.png

08BRITNEY5-facebookJumbo.jpg?year=2016&h
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

For years, the life of one of the world’s most successful pop stars has been controlled by a court-approved conservatorship, designed for people who cannot take care of themselves.

Anyway, enough about my trip down memory lane. Wishing you all a lot of good vibes! 

This is why we love you and rooting for you! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

You did so much and keep prospering. So so happy to be part of this community you have built. Long live BH and you too King! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block