What's Your Favorite Britney Hand Held Mic Performance?

More than 1!

'The Way You Make Me Feel' (cause I love both, MJ and Britney).

'Something to Talk About' cause I loved her attitude during that performance.

'Stronger' at the AMA, such an iconic and underrated performance.

I'd say 'You Oughta Know' too but I would love to see professional footage of that performance just to get a better idea of the whole thing.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

My personal fav. She sounds so angelic. It’s also 100% live, which can’t be said for alot of her hand held mic performances. 

Yeah this is my fav, but I wish she would just sing it like the recording... The vocal inflections she's doing ruins the whole vibe of it. All live Everytime performances have it.

The live performance seemed to have these styled into the performance but every time she does it, it's off key.... I dont get why they would add these off key moments into the live performance.

"And this songs my sorry" needed a bit more of a belt.

Everytime is one of my faves and I've always been annoyed by the live performances... She could have sounded absolutely perfect 🥲

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Yeah this is my fav, but I wish she would just sing it like the recording... The vocal infectious she's doing ruins the whole vibe of it. All live Everytime performances have it and I

The live performance seemed to have these styled into the performance but every time she does it, it's off key.... I dont get why they would add these off key moments into the live performance.

Everytime is one of my faves and I've always been annoyed by the live performances... She could have sounded absolutely perfect 🥲

It does sound different than the recording but I actually think the imperfections make it perfect. Least that’s what I tell myself lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Yeah this is my fav, but I wish she would just sing it like the recording... The vocal inflections she's doing ruins the whole vibe of it. All live Everytime performances have it.

All the lives performances for evertime were booty accept for when she did it acapella on the “piana“

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I didn’t hear any off key notes. Her adlibs are my favorite 🤩 She will change up some but they fit. I love how she styled it by singing it softly like you’re lying in bed not wanting to wake the other. Everything feels off and you wanna scream but you just dont. 

If she switched it up to like an orchestra power ballad that really builds and then slips back into a soft sound at the end would be emotional and pretty.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block