Will Britney Ever Perform At The VMA'S Again?

Just now, Emil87 said:

I remember there were rumors she was going to perform “Outrageous” at the 2004 VMAs but had to pull out due to her knee injury. It was supposed be Cleopatra themed, does anyone else recall this?

Not sure how legit these rumors were and while the song isn’t my (or Britney’s) favorite, I just know she woulda ATE that stage up.

That would've ate for sure, the choreography in the video that we got a tid bit alone of was fire.

I would've been here for this babe.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I really hope so

And for the second part of the question, does it have to be a single? If so then I wish we would've got a hold it against me/I wanna go/criminal medley or slumber Party instead of make me

Otherwise I wish we got breathe on me

Girl, from all the unlikely things to happen you chose the most unlikely ones.

What else? Don Phillip joining Brinti for a remix of I will still love you :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

• Haha 4

They didn't give Briney the respect she deserves at the 2016 VMA. They made it all about Beyonce.

I don't think Brit performed there willingly in 2007 and 2016.  Everything rushed in 2007 clearly she wasn't ready to back any type of stage in 2007. In 2016 team cship just wanted some attention for her Vegas show. They didn't even let her to sing Bebe's song in live.

Britney might be really mad at them. Every year VMA using snake performance to promote that flop show. İf they want her to perform on that flop show again they should come up something big and honor her with big respect and awards. Because 2011 medley was also disaster.

bored britney spears GIF

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Girl, from all the unlikely things to happen you chose the most unlikely ones.

What else? Don Phillip joining Brinti for a remix of I will still love you :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

Oh sorry, I thought this entire thread was a delusional day dream??? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

16 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Album confirmed.

First single with Calvin Harris

2nd Single the rumored Beyonce collab

3rd Single with the weekend

Title still being determined "B" Rave 

Elton to Join Britney at the VMA's for HMC :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

16 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

B rave first single will premiere at the 2023 vmas

Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block