Chromatica or JOANNE?

• Content Curators

Joanne has some great/good songs like Diamond Heart, Joanne, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, John Wayne and Angel Down.

Chromatica had Stupid Love, Alice, Rain On Me, Sour Candy, Sine From Above and Babylon.

I prefer the style of Chromatica but, the songs on Joanne were musically and lyrically much better. 

This is hard and I don't know which one to pick so, I'm going with Born This Way :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Joanne had one good song and that was Perfect Illusion, the rest was a snoozefest.

Chromatica didn't have much of an impact at first, but for some reason after seeing Gaga on tour with the material, I grew to like it

and now I think the album is so good.

I don't know what happened :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

So Chromatica obviously is my choice :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

Spoiler

Joanne can suck it

• Like 1

Well, I don't know. I enjoyed both albums to some extend and there are still songs from the both projects that I stream to this day. Let's see.

Joanne

1. Perfect Illusion
  2. Million Reasons
  3. Diamond Heart
  4. John Wayne
  5. Sinner's Prayer
  6. Grigio Girls
  7. Angel Down
  8. Joanne

Chromatica (minus Chromatica I, II, III)

1. Alice
  2. Rain On Me
  3. Fun Tonight
  4. 911
  5. Sour Candy
  6. Sine From Above
  7. Replay

And based on that Joanne wins. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Also, why do u think Replay is cringe worthy?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block