Olivia Rodrigo to drop new music in June?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Olivia posts selfie leaking calendar on the wall with a heart on the date June 30th. It’s speculative that it may be a hint thats when her new music will be dropping. 

img_9781.jpg?w=640
T.CO

Olivia Rodrigo Instagram Ooohhh Olivia… 💜🖤 tease us more If there’s no other way that Olivia...

I think she has one or two more commercially successful albums under belt if she stays with her rock genre. We’ve seen this happen over and over where people tire of Pop, and an alternative/rock sound comes out and the artist has like 4-5 successful years and then the GP moves on to hip/hop or pop music again.

Honestly I think it was a mistake that she came out huge with her debut and after like 2 years she kinda went silent. She needed to ride that wave more. I think she has enough backing from her young fanbase to be pretty successful for a few more years, but if she has given more after her debut, the GP aka adults, would’ve been more invested in her. Like what Billie Eilish did, now the girl is an Academy Award Winner. 

I did like Olivia’s debut! So I’m eager to hear what she comes out with! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block