Britney Spears - Dance The Night (From Barbie The Album) [AI Cover]

3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Like most of these AI covers, it sounds nothing like her. I’m so over AI already and it’s only just begun.

spacer.png

They sound nothing like Britney? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I've never heard the original Barbie song before, I hate this AI song because it's too disco, but it does  sound like Britney. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Edited by cubasterd
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Steve W said:

Can this Ai S h i t just stop . Its not Britney . Stop saying its Britney. Its computer generated garbage . People suck and so does AI music. 

No! We can’t stop sir. Why are you so unhappy? Some things are just fun. Enjoy it. These are the only Britney sounds we've heard in the last 2 years. Feed your soul. Computer or not. Things made just for fun. Don't listen if you don't like it. It's as simple as that

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Yanal said:

No! We can’t stop sir. Why are you so unhappy? Some things are just fun. Enjoy it. These are the only Britney sounds we've heard in the last 2 years. Feed your soul. Computer or not. Things made just for fun. Don't listen if you don't like it. It's as simple as that

Its not Britney singing. They are garbage. Not her. Sorry its an insult to artists. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Its not Britney singing. They are garbage. Not her. Sorry its an insult to artists. 

What's the big difference of a computer modulating a voice that's similar to hers and her voice getting modulated through the hands of a producer to the point that you can't recognize it anymore?

In the end the AI sounds even more soulful in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

What's the big difference of a computer modulating a voice that's similar to hers and her voice getting modulated through the hands of a producer to the point that you can't recognize it anymore?

In the end the AI sounds even more soulful in my opinion.

Well we all have opinions. Its fake in my opinion. Its an algorithm that I have no desire to entertain. Your entitled to enjoy it as you like. This guy is passing . 

9 hours ago, Yanal said:

yes i mean why complain when you can just dismiss teh [AI] threads.

i  highly like them.

plus people work on these too to give it to others

Edited by Scent_Off110Flowers..
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block