Britney released ‘I Love Rock n’ Roll’ 21 years ago

She looks like a literal Barbie here. Badazz Barbie! The video is quite simple which I think actually works in its favor. The focus is solely on Britney and proves she doesn’t need a high budget to make a good video. Her grinding on that bike and crawling around on the ground..pure s.e.x.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

The absolute lack of taste. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: At least Work Bitch and Perfume were original songs and not covers of a boring rock song with no hook. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Oh yes Work *****, the original song that she didn’t even bother singing herself. I have to laugh. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block