Britney Spears - By Tomorrow (AI)

I decided to make Ana ai channel. I’m fully mixing them using writers and producers that worked on Britney albums. This is my first one so please don’t judge to hard🙏 But it is what changed my mind about doing AI. this song was recorded by Leona Lewis for her Glassheart album but left of the Tracklist. Written by Ina Wroldsen and Fraser T Smith

Britney Spears (AI) - By Tomorrow
https://youtu.be/ZYGGTtx3PCs

• Love 1
1 minute ago, IRunAway said:

Wow great job!

never heard this song before, but anyone else notice the similarity between the bridge of this song and the bridge in that Ava Max song?

”in chess a king can move one space at a time, but queens are free to go wherever the like..”

Thank you🙏🙏 Ina wrote the song back in 2010/2011. It was never released. It’s so beautiful

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block