New Antphrodite Pscyhic Reading: Britney Scared To Fully Reconcile With Lynne Because Of Fear Lynne Will Bring In Rest of Family To Her Life...

30 minutes was never enough time for a full reconciliation. I'm glad Britney was able to speak to Lynne and get things outβ€” that's excellent for her healing journey but even better that Britney is staying firm in her boundaries. That's the only way she will continue to heal. Forgiveness also doesn't mean reconciliation, forgiveness is for Britney's heart and to help HER move past the pain that was inflicted by her family. Sam has been very outspoken about the terrible person Jamie is, so while I wouldn't put it past Jamie to try and reach Sam, I don't believe Sam would bite. Also laughed at him calling the Sam antis paid bots. Love that Jamie hates not knowing what Britney's doing, he's missing that illegal surveillanceΒ :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 1

Each family member is a totally different person. You can have totally different individual relationships and boundaries with everyone in your family.Β 

If improving the mother daughter relationship leads to something positive with other members of the family, that's a possibility but will only work if Britney wants it. I think she's smart and will do what is best for herself at this point.Β 

That's my psychic reading I'll send you the invoice later boo boo πŸ’…

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block