Why do some people get mad when we discuss her looks and body?

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Probably because we are in the year 2023 and talking about someone else's body is totally inappropriate, especially when we talk about Britney, someone who has publicly exposed that she has suffered constant bullying for her body and which has generated trauma, many women and men suffer of body dysmorphia due to comments of this type therefore you do not have to talk about the body of someone other than your own.

And not because Britney's career was based on her body and her "hyper***ualized" image does it mean that we should continue doing it after 20 years and knowing all the antecedents that this caused.

jenniekim-blackpink.gif

Amen! Thank you for posting. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Aren’t you the one who used to excessively overphotoshop her face in the pictures post-2008 to make her look like 2002ney? Next :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

6cda027c8e6bcd65fc868369b224f38f--britne

Yes, the same one she thanked on her instagram for photoshopping to rebuild her makeup and the lousy lighting that her old team gave her. What does that have to do with talking about her body?

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Yes, the same one she thanked on her instagram for photoshopping to rebuild her makeup and the lousy lighting that her old team gave her. What does that have to do with talking about her body?

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

Her face is part of her appearance. And you used to edit all of her public event pics in the 2010s to make her look like Primeney, which means you also fell in love with her partly because of those looks :) 

This just further proves my point that if it weren’t for her beautiful face/body and if she looked like, let’s say, Gaga, none of us would be here.

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Love 4
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

Probably because we are in the year 2023 and talking about someone else's body is totally inappropriate, especially when we talk about Britney, someone who has publicly exposed that she has suffered constant bullying for her body and which has generated trauma, many women and men suffer of body dysmorphia due to comments of this type therefore you do not have to talk about the body of someone other than your own.

And not because Britney's career was based on her body and her "hyper***ualized" image does it mean that we should continue doing it after 20 years and knowing all the antecedents that this caused.

jenniekim-blackpink.gif

can you believe that she received body shaming  from Jamie? :clownery_makeup_meme:

someone who hasnt worked out since like forever criticising his own daughter who is always in tip top shape and looking stunning while he looks like a lizard :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 8

Britney has expressed on numerous occasions her body issues, if you're an actual fan, or even person with the ability to be empathetic you would understand the importance of not contributing to that. But since you think people were only fans of Britney, and her success is only because of her appearance, you've shown you can't comprehend that, or think about anyone except for yourself. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
54 minutes ago, easy said:

But since you think people were only fans of Britney, and her success is only because of her appearance, you've shown you can't comprehend that, or think about anyone except for yourself. 

Are you constantly attacking me just for the sake of it? Have you even read my post? I never said she was famous only because of her appearance. I literally wrote her success was a combination of many factors, one of which was her striking looks, which is true. Get a life and stop stalking me

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Are you constantly attacking me just for the sake of it? Have you even read my post? I never said she was famous only because of her appearance. I literally wrote her success was a combination of many factors, one of which was her striking looks, which is true. Get a life and stop stalking me

I "attack" people with stupid opinions and offer them factual evidence against their stupid opinion. Keep making stupid threads and I'll keep replying to them. Yes I read your post where you said Britney was only famous because she was pretty. And you're wrong. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, easy said:

I "attack" people with stupid opinions and offer them factual evidence against their stupid opinion. Keep making stupid threads and I'll keep replying to them. Yes I read your post where you said Britney was only famous because she was pretty. And you're wrong. 

Oh, just noticed you've been here since 2006. Must be pretty senile... so won't judge you much, probably already deteriorating :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

And yes, my post literally states: "Of course, Britney also got talent, and her overall success was a combination of many factors, but if it wasn’t for her incredible shape in her prime, I’m 100% sure half of that success wouldn’t be here."

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Oh, just noticed you've been here since 2006. Must be pretty senile... so won't judge you much, probably already deteriorating :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

And yes, posts literally states: "Of course, Britney also got talent, and her overall success was a combination of many factors, but if it wasn’t for her incredible shape in her prime, I’m 100% sure half of that success wouldn’t be here."

Yes, I've been here off and on since 2006, which is why it's very easy for me to spot trolls like you. The fact that you think anyone is dumb enough to fall for your intentions is hilarious. Notice the other replies to you say the same thing I did— Britney has been very open about her body issues. Yet you wanna focus on me, seeing through your **** to the point of what you were saying. If you truly believed Britney's success was a "combination of other factors" you wouldn't need to bring up her looks, fight so hard to talk about them, and then wonder why people are mad that YOU are directly contributing to her body issues while pretending that you don't know why people have an issue with it. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

I was being sarcastic, clearly. :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Girl I know :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: it's not that deep. My final point to you regarding this is simple: stop contributing to Britney's body issues by discussing her looks when there are, in your own words "many other factors" that contribute to her success. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block