Britney shares Mark Seliger photo from her 2001 Rolling Stone photoshoot: The only thing I remember is my stylist saying “Uhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Your ***** Britney … they’re huge what happened ???“

11 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

There is an interview from 2001 or 2002 where Britney talks about this cover and she says something about them photoshopping her ***** because they are not that big

Real stans know, I remember this interview too.  

It was from E! News and she was on the set of "Overprotected [Less Iconic Version]" while holding a Pepsi can.  

• Like 3

Yeah they def enhanced them through photoshop. They don’t look that big here in this outtake.
spacer.png

and of course her stylist would say something. He has to pull pieces for her in advance for who knows how many future events, photo shoots, ect. So it’s imperative he has her correct sizes. So if her pant size and dress size stayed the same for this shoot, but only her bust size increased, I can see why he would be in shock and mention it to her and I’m sure he said it in a jokingly, friendly manner. I mean we’ve seen Britney go off on those who offended her, and she didn’t do that with her IG post. 

• Like 4

There is a Rolling Stone article from 2008 that says that Britney and Lynne Spears agreed together for B to get the implants but there was so much speculation.  After, she had them removed once her breasts started growing in.

I think the post is another dig at Lynne Spears.  Lynne is constantly making bad decisions for B and B has to answer the questions.

Edited by doomphantom1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Britney’s body changed over the years! Her b**bs were never too small or too big, but they looked a bit smaller or bigger depending on her weight gain/loss. Her body changed a lot between “Britney” and “ITZ” (she got her adult body!) and I recall thinking she had breast reduction at that time. 

But to me, she was always picture perfect, no matter what! ♥️

On 5/27/2023 at 6:12 AM, Fay1981 said:

There is an interview from 2001 or 2002 where Britney talks about this cover and she says something about them photoshopping her ***** because they are not that big

Yup, it's the E! Interview during the making of Overprotected (International) music video. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

Didn't she have a **** job during the transition from "baby one more time" to the "Sometimes" video? 

First she said she was still growing, and then she said the weather was cold that’s why her ***** was stone hard. 

I actually think Britney secretly enjoys this se*ual talk. Documentaries are saying she was being exploited. And she says she hates these documentaries. Then you loved when people talk trash about your se*uality and see you as a blonde blow up doll.:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

make it make sense, bruh.

People are thinking that she’s actually bashing her stylist but this post seems to me  that she’s just saying, she was proud that her t*ts were recognizable.

19 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

Didn't she have a **** job during the transition from "baby one more time" to the "Sometimes" video? 

19 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

There is a Rolling Stone article from 2008 that says that Britney and Lynne Spears agreed together for B to get the implants but there was so much speculation.  After, she had them removed once her breasts started growing in.

I think the post is another dig at Lynne Spears.  Lynne is constantly making bad decisions for B and B has to answer the questions.

If anyone got a b00b job, it was Lynne. spacer.pngspacer.png

I dunno much about b00bs, but I do know you don’t go from an A cup to a D at that age naturally. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block