Britney shares Mark Seliger photo from her 2001 Rolling Stone photoshoot: The only thing I remember is my stylist saying “Uhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Your ***** Britney … they’re huge what happened ???“

4 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

Lol 😂 but seriously why most of the younger gay guys hate older guys aka daddies? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:Personally I think daddies are better in bed at least from my experience :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:also we all gonna be old one day :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

From my personal experience my best dates were with people my age and I’m on my 20’s. I don’t hate on daddies, but I call them overrated. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1

This is one of my favorite photo shoots.  I still have a hard copy of the issue.  These may have been photoshopped, but I think it’s really a matter of the pose.  She’s leaning slightly forward and her arms are pushing her chest together.  If anyone does this, their cleavage will look bigger.  And the bra.  Most important, who cares?  She looks amazing and it’s her body.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

Age is just a facking number :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:I still look hot and **** and I still got compliments and people flirt with me everywhere  :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

That was so unnecessary but I forgot you’re an Urrinator. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I guess bestie didn’t get the joke :emma:

Since when being in your 40’s is old?:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block